PRINCESS EM


Hello, my name is Belinda Taylor. I was born in Joliet Ill and transplanted to Harlan Ky when i was only 1 year old. So Harlan is definitely my home.

Throughout my adult life i have tried to figure out what my true job potential was because it seemed i wasn't happy in other professions. Until i found Photography!

What started out as a form of self inner peace therapy for myself, taking pictures quickly turned into my passion!

I have since taken thousands of photos and moved on to start my own business, Taylormade.Memories.

My goal is to bring out the innermost being of others by capturing raw emotion in every photo I take.

If there is one thing I have learned it is that every photo tells a story, capturing that story in the faces and eyes of the storyteller is what makes a memorable moment...I absolutely love reading those stories...

Copyright Notice:
The content within this Page is Copyright © 2012 Taylormade.Memories. All rights reserved. Please do not Copy, Download or Save these Images without express written permission from Taylormade.Memories. All images are Watermarked...

You Might Also Like

0 comments